ARMED SECURITY OFFICER TRAINING – 20 HOUR COURSE
THIS COURSE IS 20 HOURS
This course is approved by the City of Colorado Springs and must be completed in order to be licensed as an Armed Security Officer. An officer will be certified in accordance with the requirements, standards and laws put forth by the city.
- Criminal Procedure Law
- Emergency Procedures
- Firearm Safety
- Legal Aspects of Firearm Use
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Operation and Maintenance
- Qualification and Examination
- Range Instruction
- State and Local Codes and Ordinances
- Related to Weapons and Use of Force
- Use of Physical and Deadly Force
- Weapons Handling
No ammunition is permitted in the classroom. Training is offered on a Wednesday & Thursday please select your date on checkout.
ITUS Security agency reserve the right to change the booked schedule time. Due to unforeseen circumstances or overbooked classes, occasionally we do have to re-schedule but one of our instructors will call you if this is necessary. We apologize for any inconvenience.