TASER CEW COURSE
The Conductive Energy Weapon course instructs the user on the proper deployment of the CEW and other important information.
This course includes:
- Characteristics and Capabilities
- Equipment Maintenance
- Health Effects and Precautions
- How/Why CEW Impacts the Recipient
- Operational Safety Principles and Procedures
- This course is required for the usage of CEW flashlights.
No ammunition is permitted in the classroom. Training is offered on a Wednesday & Thursday please select your date on checkout.
ITUS Security agency reserve the right to change the booked schedule time. Due to unforeseen circumstances or overbooked classes, occasionally we do have to re-schedule but one of our instructors will call you if this is necessary. We apologize for any inconvenience.